27 February 2020 to 28 February 2020
Modena @CNR Nano
On Thursday February 27 and Friday February 28, 2020 the MaX partners will meet in Modena, hosted by CNR Nano, to update their working plans and prepare the mid term report.
Thursday Febraury 27, 2020 - from 13.00 to 18.30 (approximately) + social dinner
Friday February 28, 2020 – from 9.00 to 14.00 (approximately)
The detailed agenda will be available asap!
The meeting will take place @CNR Nano | Unimore Campus - FIM Department - Physics Building | via Campi 213/A 41125 Modena |
Enlarged Google Maps
How to reach CNR Nano
By plane: The closest airport is Bologna Airport “Guglielmo Marconi” (40 Km).
From there you can
- take the Aerbus, a bus that runs directly to Modena every two hours. Tickets are available on board: one-way fare is € 15.00, round trip is € 25.00. You have to get off at "Strada Vignolese": you are arrived at one entry of the Univeristy Campus where the CNR Nano is located!
- reach Modena by taxi and it costs € 68.00/€ 70.00 (up to 4 passengers).
There are 2 taxi companies in Modena offering this service:
Cotamo | ph. +39 059 374242 | website
Area Taxi | ph. +39 059 212100 | website
By train: Take a look at the Trenitalia time schedule.
The railway station is connected to CNR Nano by busses (7, 4, 9 or 9A):
- No. 7 (final destination Gottardi): Bus stop at: "Campi-Università"
- No. 4 (final destination Latina): Bus stop at: "via Vignolese angolo via Campi",
- No. 9 or 9A (final destination Gottardi): Bus stop at: "Gottardi" will stop in the parking located in front of the Department of Engineering (about 200 meters far from us)
One-way ticket costs €1.50 and can be purchased at machines on board (info)
By car: follow the highway A1 and exit at Modena Sud . After the toll gate take the right towards "Strada Vignolese" and keep going on "Strada Vignolese" for approximately 10 km. At the big roundabout with a Grape of Wine in the center, take the second exit. Continuing on "via Vignolese" and at the first light turn on the right in "via Giuseppe Campi". The campus entry is at about 100 meters on the right!
Accommodation | Selected hotels offering special rates for meeting attendants
***Hotel Libertà, via Blasia 10 | ph. +39 059 222365 | email@example.com | Google maps
- Single Room | € 78,00
- Double Room for single us | € 89,00
- Double Room | € 98,00
***Hotel Cervetta5, via Cervetta 5 | ph. +39 059 238447 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Google maps
- Single Room economy | € 78,00
- Single Room New | € 90,00
- Double Room for single us | € 110,00
- -The room rates listed above are special rates for the MaX Meeting, please book your room by e-mail or phone citing "MaX Meeting" (directly to the hotel - no online booking).
- -The payment of a City Tax (from € 2,00 to € 3,00 per person per night) will be requested.
- -Rates include breakfast.
More options about accommodation in Modena can be found at www.visitmodena.it.